The Sound of Silence
Helloooooo long lost readers!
I can’t believe the last time I checked in was October 26th. But believe me – I wasn’t checked out. I have plenty to share. Here are a few bullet points to wrap up the past several weeks and then I will break this ‘sound of silence’ (however therapeutic it may be) and share some real thoughts and stories in the weeks to come.
- Bachelorette Party in MN. > Friends and family – woo hoo!
- Work, work, working on Design projects for clients.
- Thanksgiving in PA.
- Shot a commercial/flash mob event – singing and dancing in NYC.
- Spent the month shooting “Solomon Grundy” which officially wrapped on December 19th.
- Work, work, working on Design projects simultaneously while shooting.
- Christmas with family (I get to be the cool aunt which I LOVE.)
- Turned another year older – spent it with my family, drawing pictures with the kids and eating good food!
- Rang in the New Year with my bestie from home, Sara Jacobson-Theede (we’ve been friends since the 1st grade) as she said “I DO” to her handsome groom.
- Arrived back to the greater NYC area – flights were fine but I wondered if we’d survive the cab ride?
- Fully focused for the opportunities of the new year.
Here’s to an amazing 2011 – a year full of wonder, possibility, love, family, friends and dreams come true! …and to Simon & Garfunkel who inspired my blog post title, I love your tunes.
For video + info on “Solomon Grundy” & the flash mob event – visit MakenzieCaine.com
For more blog posts, ditties and fun stuff – go to MakieDoll.com